Join us on a relaxed trip to BIG PASS where we will observe a breathtaking Sarasota sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
CHRISTMAS BOAT PARADE
- Adult Cruise Ages 13 and Older
- Child Cruise Ages 3 to 12
- Infant Ages 2 and Younger | Must be added as a passenger
Come join us for the Holiday Boat Parade of Lights!
The Boat Parade of lights is a Sarasota tradition and an excellent way to start your holiday season. Join us as we celebrate by riding in the parade or spectating from our secondary vessel. Our boat will be decorated and we will enjoy classic Christmas music along the way. A few things to know before you book:
- Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure near the ticketing entrance at Mote Aquarium.
- A marine restroom will be available onboard.
- Please take note of which trip you are reserving as we will have one boat set to cruise in the parade and one that will be watching the parade.
- Cold water, beverages, and snacks will be available for purchase.
- Feel free to bring snacks and beverages (small coolers only please). Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the boat however all open containers must be consumed or corked before returning to dock.
- This trip is suitable for all ages.
- We must meet a minimum passenger count to cruise.
- All scheduled cruises are subject to change.
- It can get chilly after the sun goes down so make sure to bring a jacket or blanket.
- This cruise is non-refundable, please review our cancellation policy for this trip when purchasing tickets.